|With this package, you'll almost have the ultimate RAT experience.|
|May 25th, 3:33 AM||Read More »|
|Blackshades Team is proud to present our special package with a combin...|
|May 10th, 2:25 AM||Read More »|
|[NEW] VPN Accounts|
All VPN have once again been temporarily disabled.
|May 2nd, 11:07 PM||Read More »|
|How many BlackShades products do you own?|
All customers must agree to this
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMSBlackshades provides its services to you subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. You can review the most current version of the TOS at any time at: Terms of Service. In addition, when using particular Blackshades owned or operated services, you and Blackshades shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, which may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the TOS. Blackshades may also offer other services that are governed by different Terms of Service.
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICEBlackshades offers access to a collection of various communications tools, forums, personalized content and branded programming through its network of properties, which may be accessed through any various medium or device now known or hereafter developed (the "Service"). You also understand and agree that our services may include advertisements and that these advertisements are necessary for Blackshades to provide our services. You also understand and agree that our services may include certain communications from Blackshades, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Blackshades Newsletter, and that these communications are considered part of Blackshades membership and you will not be able to opt out of receiving them. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new Blackshades properties, shall be subject to the TOS. You understand and agree that the our services are provided "AS-IS" and that Blackshades assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings. You are responsible for obtaining access to our services, and that access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). You are responsible for those fees, including those fees associated with the display or delivery of advertisements. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access our services.
3. YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONSIn consideration of your use of the our services, you represent that you are of legal age to use our services and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of Russia or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by our payment gateway form. (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Blackshades has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Blackshades has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of our services (or any portion thereof). Blackshades is concerned about the safety and privacy of all its users. Please remember that our services is designed to appeal to a broad audience. Accordingly, as the legal guardian, it is your responsibility to determine whether any of our services areas and/or Content (as defined in Section 6 below) are appropriate.
5. MEMBER ACCOUNT AND SECURITYYou will need to create an account on our website in order to manage your product(s). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Blackshades of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Blackshades cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 5.
6. MEMBER CONDUCTYou understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not Blackshades, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via our services. Blackshades does not control the Content posted via our services and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using our services, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, pornographic, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Blackshades be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via our services. However, put in mind that Blackshades is working hard to prevent illegal activity!
Utilization of the Blackshades products requires any abuse emails to be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Failure to comply is a gross violation of these Terms.
You agree to not use our Services to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm people in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Blackshades official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through our services;
- upload, post or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party; This includes linking to or redirecting to any content or copyright files hosted on a 3rd party resource / servers.
- upload, post or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose (please read our complete Spam Policy);
- upload, post or otherwise make available any material that contains viruse or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt our services, servers or networks connected to Blackshades, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to our services;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by Russia. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by Russia government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another; and/or
- upload, post otherwise material for the purposes of file distribution, relay, or streaming reasons.
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs 1 through 14 above.
7. INTERSTATE NATURE OF COMMUNICATIONS ON Blackshades NETWORKWhen you register with Blackshades, you acknowledge that in using Blackshades services to send electronic communications (including but not limited to email and uploading files), you will be causing communications to be sent through Blackshades's computer networks, portions of which are located Russia, and other locations in Russia and portions of which are located abroad. As a result, and also as a result of Blackshades's network architecture and business practices and the nature of electronic communications, even communications that seem to be intrastate in nature can result in the transmission of interstate communications regardless of where you are physically located at the time of transmission. Accordingly, by agreeing to this Terms of Service, you acknowledge that use of our services results in interstate data transmissions.
8. SPECIAL ADMONITIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL USERecognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from Russia or the country in which you reside.
9. CONTRIBUTIONS TO BlackshadesBy submitting ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals ("Contributions") to Blackshades through its forum, or contact forums, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) Blackshades is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the contributions; (c) Blackshades shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) Blackshades may have something similar to the contributions already under consideration or in development; (e) your contributions automatically become the property of Blackshades without any obligation of Blackshades to you. (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Blackshades under any circumstances.
10. INDEMNITYYou agree to indemnify and hold Blackshades and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through our services, your use of our services, your connection to our services, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
11. NO RESALE OF SERVICEYou agree not to reproduce, duplicate, or exploit for any commercial purposes or access to our services. Services that are currently disallowed from being resold are; Blackshades Remote Controller and Blackshades VPN.
12. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICEBlackshades reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Blackshades shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of our services.
13. TERMINATIONYou agree that Blackshades may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your Blackshades account, any associated email address, and access to our services. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to, (a) breaches or violations of the TOS or other incorporated agreements or guidelines, (b) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (c) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions), (d) discontinuance or material modification to our services (or any part thereof), (e) unexpected technical or security issues or problems, (f) extended periods of inactivity, (g) engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities. (h) nonpayment of any fees owed by you in connection with our servicess.
Termination of your Blackshades account includes(a) removal of access to all offerings within our services. (b) deletion of your password and all related information, files and content associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof). (c) barring of further use of our services. Further, you agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in Blackshades's sole discretion and that Blackshades shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account, any associated email address, or access to our services.
14. DEALINGS WITH ADVERTISERSYour correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through our services, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that Blackshades shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on our services.
Our services may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because Blackshades has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Blackshades is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Blackshades shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
16. MAXIMUM ACCOUNTS PER PERSON
One free hosting account is allowed per person. Registering more than one account is considered abuse and will result in all accounts being terminated without notice.
17. Blackshades'S PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
You acknowledge and agree that our services and any necessary software used in connection with our services ("Software") contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through our services or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Blackshades or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on our services or the Software, in whole or in part.